Thermal Green Screen creates a Virtual green screen using the FLIR One to detect People, and other warm objects, in front of cool surfaces.
Key screens are a common video special effect. However they typically require a specially colored green screen for a background, and frequently the green color bleeds into the image. Thermal Green Screen uses the FLIR One's FLIR camera to detect people standing in front of a cool surface (for example, almost any wall that isn't on fire). It generates a mask that is then used to drop people into an arbitrary scene.
A Thermal Green Screen!!!
- Supports First & Second generation FLIR One
- Select one of the builtin background images or choose one from Photos
- Share images to Social Networks and Social Apps
- Selfie mode will orient the camera for selfies
- Adjustable temperature threshold to sharpen outlines
- Adjustable camera offset for Close-Up and Distance imaging
- Option to automatically Geotag images
- Option to save images to Photos
- Composite both visual and thermal images
- Add text and Edit images before Sharing
- Automatically Synchronize app settings between devices
* Requires a FLIR One *
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Thermal Green Screen for the FLIR One is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
Thermal Green Screen for the FLIR One (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 63.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.